- Responsible for the sales and marketing for healthcare products in both Private and Government Hospitals.
- Competency in product knowledge
- Foster strong customer relationship through excellent customer service and close partnership with healthcare professionals.
- Execute consistent sales activities to exceed company’s sales objectives and target.
- Participate, monitor and track on tenders and quotations which are relevant to business.
- Prompt submission of field sales report and information on competitive sales activities to your superior.
- Building up new account coverage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced /Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Biology, Nursing, Medical Science or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Skill(s): Ability to speak in Chinese is an advantage
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Possess own transport.
- Willing to travel extensively within Malaysia.
Two (2) job vacancies available (1 Based in KUALA LUMPUR and 1 Based in PENANG).
Good remuneration package with attractive Basic Salary + Bonus + Allowances + Incentives + Medical Benefits + Insurance for successful qualified candidates.
GREAT EXPOSURE AND INTERACTIVE WORKING EXPERIENCE!